- One of the largest and best equipped studios in the Northeast.
- Located in an 1859 historic mill building along the Nashua River.
- 12,000 sf. studio provides the ability, space, props, and environments to photograph multiple sets at once.
- Soaring 14-ft ceiling for expansive creative & technical possibilities.
- Oversized windows for natural and controlled lighting opportunities.
- Easy-access, first floor studio with a loading dock.
- Custom set development, building, and styling.
- Large studio space for oversized or multiple sets.
- Extensive set and prop library.
- Styling of food, clothing, bedding, hair/makeup, hard/soft goods.
- Professional kitchen for prep and styling authentic food shots.
- On-site, secure storage handles oversized merchandise.
- Full-service, in-house, production space with contract proofing.
- Quick turnaround time from photography to media-ready files.
- Press-ready files and shipping direct to printer.
- Client workspace with WiFi to stay connected and productive.
- Close proximity to eclectic downtown for dining and prop shopping.
- On-site parking.